Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Word-Count Wednesday 001

What am I working on?

I am going to do experiment #4 for class based off of the book I am working on. I have had so much writers block when it comes to this particular story, so I'm excited to finally get working on it again. I have also been writing poetry here and there.

How do I feel about the process?

Taking this class and being among other creative people has really inspired me. I am beyond excited to get back in that head-space of writing again. I have missed it a lot.

What am I reading now?

I am experiencing "book hangover" right now. I finished Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard a little while ago and the ending was brutal. I get very invested into stories and characters, so when bad things happen to them I can't help but get upset. The next book in the series comes out next month, so I am trying to find something lighthearted to read in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! I just finished Red Queen, so I get how you're feeling. Victoria Aveyard really knows how to make her characters suffer(in the most interesting way)! I read The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson recently as well and it's a bit more light hearted. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out Aveyard's work. Rachel, I noticed your blog dedicated to reading, "Savvi Reads." Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete