Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Word-Count Wednesday 006

What am I working on?
I just turned in my narrative assignment! It felt really great to share it with the class and get feedback. :)
I am currently working on a blog post for my book review blog www.savvireads.wordpress.com

I will be reviewing a poetry book called "The Princess Saves Herself in This One" by Amanda Lovelace.

How do I feel about the process?
School is getting crazy again so there is not a lot of time for me to sit down and write with the intensity that I would like. But I am feeling very inspired after today.

Currently Reading?
I am currently reading a YA novel called "The Diabolic" by S.J Kincaid. I am about 100 pages in. Look for the review on my blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are keeping up with your book blog, I was worried this creative writing blog would hamper your reviews.

    ReplyDelete