Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Word-Count Wednesday 008

What am I working on?
I am going to be working on my Exp. 7 piece that a shared about in class on Monday. I really want to see this one through. I am also starting to brainstorm ideas for the Drama Scene assignment... it's a little intimidating, but I'm excited to try it.
I am also working on a few things for my book blog as well!

How do I feel about the process?
I am super happy about the work I got done on Exp. 7. I am pumped to continue working on it.

Currently Reading?
I finished The Diabolic by S.J Kincaid right at the start of Spring Break (I'm working on the review for it) and now I have picked up Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amy Kaufman. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll share some of your recent experiment during tomorrow's class!

    ReplyDelete