Monday, April 24, 2017

Word-Count Wednesday 012

Currently Working On
Currently working on the narrative project for class. I just finished it yesterday and I am happy with how it turned out. I definitely want to continue this story.

The Process
The process was good, it was just hard to find time to write.
Also, I had a part in the story where a character died and I found it a little difficult to write. I wanted it to be a good death scene, but I haven't really written people dying before. I didn't want it to be super cliche and I hope it didn't turn out that way. When I do revisions I am going to do some research on how to write a death scene well and maybe tweak that part a little bit.

Currently Reading
Still reading The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee. I haven't made much progress on it, but I'm still reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment