Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Word-Count Wednesday 004

What am I working on?

Still working on the narrative project for class! I had a migraine all day yesterday and the day before, so that set me back a bit. But I worked on it today and I am feeling really good about it.

How do I feel about the process?

Process is slow. Like I said, those damn migraines really set you back. There is also construction going on at my house, so it has been hard to really work on the project.

Word Count

Maybe like 50-100 words? Not very good.

Currently Reading

Still reading King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard. I'm able to sneak in a few chapters here and there. 😎

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Migraines! Sorry you are going through that.

    But I'm very pleased with the poem you recently posted. Here's to creative perseverance!

    ReplyDelete