Thursday, February 23, 2017

Word-Count Wednesday 005

What am I currently working on?
I am still chugging away at this narrative assignment. I have made some good progress, but I know that the piece is still missing something.
I got the entire weekend off from work (Score!) so I will be working on this assignment all weekend long.

How do I feel about the process?
I am feeling great about the process. I have shared the work with my friend Taylor, who is also a very talented writer, and he let me know his thoughts and helped to point me in the right direction.
It feels great to have someone let you know that what you are working on doesn't suck. :)

Word Count?
I got almost half a page the other day, which is really good considering this piece is going to be a little on the short side.

Currently Reading...
I'm on the last 100 pages of King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard. I came home from school the other day and read for like 3 hours straight! I just got sucked in! I love when that happens. I will most likely finish it this weekend. WOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment